Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What cha readin' Wendnesday?

I was lucky and I truly mean lucky to have received the novel ENCHANTED BY STARLIGHT to review.
This is a first novel from Tina L Hook.
Already, I am looking forward anxiously to read something else from her!! Well done, girl! Congrats on a great story.
I don't want to give anything away, so no spoilers!! 🙊
This enchanting story is set around three girls, Skylar ( love that name) Grace and Alaina.
Each girl has to find for herself her true meaning for enchantment through lives that are intertwined through envy, deception and love.
If you are one that wishes on stars when you look up into the sky, this is surely a book that you will find very difficult to put down! It is truly magic!
Bravo Miss Tina! Bravo!!!

* I did receive this book for free for my honest opinion of it. Although my opinion may differ from yours, I must say that I totally enjoyed this book from Tina L Hook and was no way persuaded by it being free to me!

1 comment:

  1. This book looks really good I am currently reading and will be done with it tonight A Gift For My Sister

    ReplyDelete