Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday's Read ~ Enchanted By Starlight



 Enchanted By Starlight by Tina L. Hook


Publication Date: October 16, 2012






This enchanting story is set around three girls, Skylar ( love that name) Grace and Alaina.
Each girl has to find for herself her true meaning for enchantment through lives that are intertwined through envy, deception and love.
If you are one that wishes on stars when you look up into the sky, this is surely a book that you will find very difficult to put down! It is truly magic!
Bravo Miss Tina! Bravo!!!
The story take place Florida

Skylar, Grace and Alaina have magical powers that were given to them from comets. each a different comet, each a different gift.
Sklylar wanted so badly to be someone important and not judged by the her clothes or small home. She grew up in a small home and couldn't wait to get away. She falls in love but, he just couldn't give her what she thought she needed.

Grace was very kind hearted and a devoted and true friend. She had a special power over men. She was unsure of herself. I think though, she may have been my favorite of the girls. She was kind and cared about her friends. 

That brings us to Alaina. I didn't like her. She really angered me. She was mean and spiteful and lived to ruin everything for Skylar.

I loved this book! I loved how the characters intertwined from early in life.  Once I picked it up, I just couldn't put it down.  I really enjoy that there was a magical twist to this book that sets it at the must read category!




<

No comments:

Post a Comment