Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

I suppose that not all dreams are meant to come true. But, to be so close that you actually can see it, well, that in itself is wonderful. Today however, I am trying to adjust to my dream having to go on hold. The government decided not to fund me for schooling right now. Since I have been out of work, I have not been able to pay on the student loan I had taken out for Leah. That of course put me in default...so, even though I am not working still, if, I want to reach for my dream again, I have to make 6 monthly payments of more than I can afford right now. What a mess! I tried everything that I could think of, but, they just couldn't help me anymore than they already have. I am trying to get a handle on my emotions right now. It was a huge blow to my inner peace and the excitement I was feeling. This most definitely was not the news that I wanted to hear. In the past, this is what would have sent me over the edge to make me eat, but, for today, I am just going to take my dogs and go into my bedroom, lay my head onto my pillow and dream.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your dream had to be put on hold. I hope things all start working themselves out and you are able to pursue your dreams soon!

    ReplyDelete